– The upper of the shoe is made with engineered mesh and has a seamless forefoot for comfort and breathability.
– It features an external heel counter that provides lightweight structure and added lockdown.
– The 3D-molded sockliner cradles the foot, enhancing step-in comfort.
– The shoe utilizes responsive UA HOVR cushioning, which helps reduce impact, return energy, and propel you forward.
– The outsole is made with a combination of carbon rubber and blown rubber for strategic durability and lightweight rebound.
– The updated outsole design offers flexibility where needed and efficiently disperses impact for a smooth ride.
– The shoe has an offset of 8mm and weighs 8.4 oz.
– It is designed with standard tie laces.
– This shoe is ideal for neutral runners who require a balance of flexibility and cushioning.